We are excited to present Bright Girl skin care products to our Northeast Dermatology patients. This exciting skin care line was created by double board-certified dermatologist and mother to three daughters, Dr. Angela Casey, who is also local to the Northeast Dermatology area. The Bright Girl concept developed out of Dr. Casey’s desire to create a clean, appealing, and effective skin care line to teach girls and young women how to take care of their skin and take pride in their healthy habits. Bright Girl takes the guesswork out of finding high-quality, nourishing skincare that works.
We are happy to offer this line of products to our younger patients and patients as a way to help instill healthy skin habits early in order to preserve and protect long into their adult years.
Great Skin Care Products Are Important At Any Age
Transformative skin care doesn’t need to be expensive or complicated, but it does need to be thoughtful, consistent, and relevant. Each step in this regimen is designed to cleanse, nourish, brighten, and protect. The products can be used individually, but we encourage using the entire product line to get the best results and set the foundation and habits for a life of good skincare.
Set the foundation for lifelong beautiful skin and help girls and young women establish the confidence that comes with taking care of themselves!
Bright Girl Product Line-Up
The Bright Girl products run the gamut. The line-up includes:
· Bright + Clean Gel Facial Cleanser: This gentle cleanser is designed to remove dirt, sweat, make-up, and pollution.
· Bright Tone Hydrating Toner: This pH-balanced toner is like a “rinse cycle” for your skin after cleansing. Use to refresh and balance your skin before moisturizer application.
· Day + Bright Facial Moisturizer: Gentle, hydrating non-greasy moisturizer with the right amount of hydration works perfectly with skin’s microbiome without clogging pores.
· Calm + Bright Calming Facial Mask: Soothing, non-drying mask tackles skin stress head on, leaving skin feeling and looking refreshed and radiant.
· SPF 44 Tinted Mineral Sunscreen: Active ingredients: Mineral (chemical -free) zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. Sheer tint disappears into most skin tones and skin types. Water resistant (40 minutes) Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E create a lightweight moisturizing base.
Come in or give us a call today to learn which Bright Girl products our dermatologists recommend for you or for your teen or tween!